SELAMAT DATANG AVACS LIVE CHAT FORUM INDONESIA
Selamat Datang di AVACS LIVE CHAT Indonesia Froum, Silahkan Daftar dan memulai untuk Berbagi ide-ide Anda tentang AVACS The Best Chat di seluruh dunia ..!

SELAMAT DATANG AVACS LIVE CHAT FORUM INDONESIA

Kami menciptakan forum ini untuk semua orang indonesia yang tidak mengerti bahasa inggris banyak, Hope Anda akan menyukainya:) Terima kasih

IndeksIndeks  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  PencarianPencarian  GroupGroup  PendaftaranPendaftaran  Login  
Latest topics
» untuk semua user kalian bisa buat topik di forum ini
Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:19 pm by gna

» SALAAM E ISHQ ... PLIZ JOINT HERE TO ALL USER
Fri May 22, 2015 1:49 am by nd4n87

» jual obat maag
Wed May 13, 2015 10:21 pm by pusingpala

» obat maag untuk ibu hamil
Wed May 13, 2015 10:21 pm by pusingpala

» jual obat maag untuk ibu hamil
Wed May 13, 2015 10:20 pm by pusingpala

» Cara Menyembuhkan Fistula Ani Secara Cepat
Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:10 pm by ipatfatimah18

» Obat Herbal Kurang Darah Ibu Hamil Paling Aman
Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:18 pm by ipatfatimah18

» Obat Herbal Anemia Ibu Hamil Termanjur
Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:20 am by ipatfatimah18

» Obat Benjolan Di Belakang Telinga Tanpa Operasi Manjur
Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:11 pm by ipatfatimah18

» Obat Herbal Tuli Anak Paling Ampuh
Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:16 pm by ipatfatimah18

Top posters
shughan

BBBCCC002

ipatfatimah18

eKaL seTia

CHINTA IMeL

mozamaulida

V!NO-F

K!NG 0F AVACS

Admin

alan van feldt

Statistics
Total 842 user terdaftar
User terdaftar terakhir adalah keigo232

Total 2849 kiriman artikel dari user in 2050 subjects
November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
User Yang Sedang Online
Total 1 user online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 1 Tamu

Tidak ada

User online terbanyak adalah 28 pada Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:32 pm

Share | 

love story in avacs

Go down 
PengirimMessage
CHINTA IMeL

PostSubyek: love story in avacs   Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:38 pm

cerita cinta diavacs sangat mengesankan ,,, tidak sedikit user indonesia yang bertemu jodohnya di avacs ini,, bahkan mereka sampai menikah di dunia nyata ,,, THANX U AVACS UR MAGIC sunny
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
eKaL seTia

PostSubyek: Re: love story in avacs   Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:39 am

itu bagus lol!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.avacsindonesia.indonesianforum.net
skar88

PostSubyek: love story in avacs   Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:42 pm

During Dussehra evenings Margrette was enacting as Sita,in a Serial RAMLILA ,while Soyab was enacting as Ram.After the Sita Awambar Scene ,the couple did not turn back to real name,went
to a court in well decorated pair in the same costume of wedding scenes,to the register the courtship as real bridegoom and the bride.
They became real life couple today.They are living now as husband and wife ,fully accepted by the parents and relations from both sides.She kept a KARWA CHOUTH FAST for him and sent a GREEN
CHADAR for PAIGAMBAR SAHIB in LOCAL DARGAH,while SOYAB has bought one good jewellery set and a Golden Covered
book of BIBLE to present her as a CHRISTMAS GIFT.But, today, in DHAN TERAS,they have purchased lot of sweets to their Hindu
Friends,this day Soyab has put on KURTA,DHOTI ,& a White Cap. while Margraette wears nose-ring,mangteeka,golden marble saree with sinddor on forehead with bichhuva on toes,bangles on wrists and paayal.What a beautiful love story .
--------------------------------

seo|link building
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
benz

PostSubyek: Re: love story in avacs   Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:23 am

I've always been surrounded by girls a lot prettier than me. I think my girlfriends were with me just because I was smart and they wern't. They were but not enough to pass a maths exam.
Me on the other hand, I was the a bit chubby shy intelligent girl.
I fell in love for the first time and they were supposed to help me with the whole thing. But well obviously he didn't even see me. He was in love with my hot blonde tall busty thin glamorous best friend Natalie. ( Isn't that one of charlies angels? ARGH! anyways...)
After ... hmmm... a whole year of me bein in love, droolin during class, blushin whenever he looked my way, Natalie comes up to me and says " Kris, I don't think he likes you. But you see, he said he likes me and, well, he doesnt look that bad at all, well, I was... wondering... Would you mind If I went out with him? Oh don't worry It's nothign serious just a f*ck. Is that ok with you?"
She was my best friend and my heart was broken and I was sad and shocked so I just went like: "Oh it's no problem. I' m over him anyway"
I learned to accept the fact that he didnt want me so I kindda got used to the pain. BUT she DID NOT mention they would go at it right infront of me that same weekend at MY party!
I felt like sh*t. Horrible, ugly, dumb and just lame.
Yeh THAT was my story. Its something I never got over and I just felt like sharing. The image as I walked in to the bathroom will hunt me FOREVER. And EVER. And EVER. And for all Eternity.
I never told anyone about this. DAMN! It feels good.

Ben 10 Toys | Bob The Builder Toys

Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubyek: Re: love story in avacs   Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:40 am

suara bagus
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://avacsindonesia.indonesianforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: love story in avacs   

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

love story in avacs
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
SELAMAT DATANG AVACS LIVE CHAT FORUM INDONESIA :: GOSIP CORNER :: LAIN Gosip & PERSAHABATAN-
Navigasi: